Monday, April 02, 2007

Thank you for your Endorsement Bro. Brandon Clark (Delta Eta Lambda)

β€œIt is with great pleasure and enthusiasm that I officially endorse Bro. Mark Tillman as the next Midwestern Regional Vice President. Bro. Tillman has earned the support and loyalty of each chapter in the District of Kansas, and we are confident that he has the passion and vision to take our Mighty Midwestern Region to the next level. In all of my years in Alpha, I have never felt more confident about candidate for this position. You have earned my respect, you have earned my loyalty, and most importantly, you have earned my vote. Go Tillman Go!”
Bro. Brandon Clark, Delta Eta Lambda (Topeka, KS) – 4/2/2007

If you would like to officially endorse Bro. Mark S. Tillman, please click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home