Friday, October 06, 2006

Thank you for your Endorsement Bro. John Randle (Gamma Lambda)

"I consider it a blessing to have been made an Alpha Man by Mark Tillman at Gamma Lambda Chapter in Detroit, Michigan. Relocation has positioned me in Ohio, a state in which I have never lived. I must state that it is humbling for me to fellowship with other "Brothers in Alpha", within this region, that have the same respect and admiration for Mark Tillman. I believe Brother Tillman will set a very high standard for all that endeavor to follow in his forward steps. Therefore, I whole heartedly support Brother Mark Tillman for Midwestern Regional Vice President." Bro. John Randle - 10/6/2006

If you would like to officially endorse Bro. Mark S. Tillman, please click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home